As a 1099 Contractor, if you earn over $600 for the year, you are required to file a 1099 tax form. 

In the month of January, you will be able to access your 1099 form from your Everee account by going to the Documents section. Should you run into any issues accessing your Everee account, please reach out to their support team, as we do not have administrative control over that platform.

By clicking here, you can find a link to the IRS site containing all the information you should need to file your taxes this year.


If you have any questions, please contact the Worker Support team at