How Can I Get Good Ratings?
Modified on: Tue, 26 Sep, 2023 at 10:50 AM
We want you to have a great experience working for Bacon. So here are some tips to make sure your first shift is a good one!
Here are the best practices for success on our platform:
- Once you have read all the details and are confident you can work at your highest level, apply to the shift.
- Wait until you receive a confirmation that you have been accepted to work the shift through a push notification or email (if you remain in pending status, you were not selected and do not need to go to the job site)
- Once accepted, prepare for your shift by planning ahead...review dress code, review break details so that you have a planful approach to your day, check the route to the location ahead of time so that you will arrive ready to work at the start time
- Check-in and out through the platform
- Go to the job site with the intent to earn a 5-star rating
- Introduce yourself to the supervisor, listen and learn the details of the expected job
- Verify that you have heard instructions clearly
- Have fun and make it an amazing day!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.