A shift I want to apply for says that I need a TABC (Texas Alcohol & Beverage Certification).

Where do I go to get one?  

  1. Go to the TABC government website or click the link: TABC Certification | TABC (texas.gov) 

  2. Scroll down to the section that says "Get sellers/server certification" and click on the blue button that says "Find Schools"

  3. Choose an online school to take the course from. The pricing and renewal requirements may be different from school to school. Some will last 1 year, and others may last 2 years. Most cost around $10 and will take around 2 hours to complete.

After you have the certification, you may apply to the shift. Make sure that you bring a physical copy of your photo ID and proof of your TABC. 

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Bacon Support at support@baconinc.com