Bacon has a whole team dedicated to helping you when you encounter problems, but when should you reach out?
When Should I reach out to Bacon's Support Team?
We encourage you to reach out to us at Support@baconinc.com if you encounter the following problems:
- Your pay has been delayed more than two business days. (Keep in mind that weekends and holidays do not count as business days)
- You've experiences any kind of harassment, discrimination, or other inappropriate incident during a shift with Bacon. (For an explanation of what you need to do, see our article How Do I File A Discrimination or Harassment Claim Through Bacon?)
- You have been suspended erroneously.
- You have experienced some sort of emergency prior to a shift (if this has happened to you, read our article What Do I Do if I have an Emergency Before My Shift? prior to contacting us)
- You have a question that has not been answered in an article on this site.
When do I not need to contact support?
- If you have experienced an emergency prior to a shift, but have not contacted the employer yet.
- If it has been less than two business days since your shift and you still haven't been paid.
- If you don't see any shifts in your area (Instead check out our article explaining what you can do here: What Should I Do if I Do Not Have Any Shifts In My Area?
- If certain shifts appear to be "locked". This is because you are a first time worker. Some companies list certain shifts as not accessible to first time workers because they are looking for more experienced Bacon workers. Once you've worked a shift they will open up for you! You can check out our article on the subject here: What Are "Locked" Shifts?